Covid Proof With The Innersense Yoga
We are happy to be open and we want to keep all clients and teachers as safe as possible!
In order to prevent infection with the COVID-19 virus, we take the following measures in the studios.
- The maximum number of participants per class is reduced to ensure 1.5 meter distance in between yogis
- You’ll find dedicated spots on the floor where you can place your mat
- Please bring your own mat (if you have one)
- There will be no or minimal use of changing rooms, so please copme to class in yoga clothing.
- We have a half hour in between all classes more time between classes to separate coming/departing yogis
- If you have a bolster/cushion, please take it with you
- If you need to use a bolster or pillow from the studio, bring a towel per bolster/pillow so you can cover it
When you enter the studio
You are sure you have no symptoms (cold, cough, fever, etc)
You wash/disinfect your hands
You leave your coat/shoes/etc at the designated places
You leave all the doors open so that only the teacher/staff opens/closes doors
During the class
- Stay on your mat
- Sneeze and cough in a paper tissue or your elbow (we provide tissues in the shala and at the entrance)
- No adjustments (physical corrections) by the teachers
Basic rules in the studios during covid.
- please use the toilet at home
- please change at home (if you can) so you don’t have to use the changing rooms
- the changing rooms are reserved for a maximum number of people who have no other option
- with 1.5 meters distance, a chair is waiting for you for your coat and your shoes
- we don’t serve tea or a glass of water. Bring a filled sealable water bottle
- leave the studio immediately after class, outside you can chat and please have a tea at home